Happy (belated) teachers' day
Happy teachers' day to all the teachers out there. Tonight is quite a enjoyable night for me. Morning was quite dull as I don't know got activation or not so in the end I stay at home all day till 5pm. Eat my dinner at 4.45++PM and take a shower and off I went to meet up with my classmates from my JC at JP.
I was late by 10 mins but ya only like 7 people turn up initially, with cake. So, off we went to our teacher's house frm JP..a stone throw away... hmm.. when I first get to the block I was like wow...level 16..the highest floor in the block..even higher than mine lol. Then when I enter their apartment, it seems that their apartment is simple in decoration yet nice and clean. The first thing we were introduced is the Nintendo WII..first time tried the console and it's quite fun and simple to operate but quite tiring if played for long time.
Soon, after a while came our pizza that my classmates has pre-ordered..4 pizzas 2 reg 2 large for I think 18.5 ppl..the 0.5 is for the cute little child that my classmate has. Ya, after the pizzas came, one by one people start to show up haha...and we celebrated teacher's day with our dear classmate(class rep) who is in taiwan for attachment via webcam (one of my classmates brought along a laptop with webcam included inside the laptop and used the wireless connection ( my teacher subscribed) in the apartment to link up with my classmate in taiwan). Think due to lag time we always hear his voice first before his action. It was quite a funny scene where his actions were 'slow motioned'.
We also show the cake infront of him via webcam. And cut it by my teacher and his beloved wife infront of the cam. Ya, after that of course we shared the cake around..but all this is done after we ate most of the pizzas that we ordered earlier. I ate like 3 pieces and drank 2 cups, 1 sprite 1 green tea.
And ya, I ate 1 piece of cake too. All along this was alot of photo-taking (openly and secretly). We also visited my teacher's wardrobe( alot of nike stuff) and his nice bedroom. After this we started our mahjong session where we were 'teached' on how to play mahjong and its rules like how to calculate 台 and payout lah, what is the difference between 碰 and 吃 and other basic stuff ( which I also 'half-know half-don't know').
Ya, after 2 rounds of mahjong( no real cash were played at all, just for FUN!), I turned my attention to a bottle of wine? ( I think is wine but not sure what was it, just something that contains 8% alcohol, 3% more than Tiger beer i think) and poured into cups and drank it..think the total cups I drink is 4 cups which I think equals to 1-1.5 bottle of wine ( quite little when compared to my own record: drink 4 cans of Tiger and still can walk/take bus nicely home and fall asleep after reaching home, not like now where i still awake and still can blog..but I think it's still very little, 4 cans only some might say lol)
Ya, finally I tried the WII ( which almost everyone was playing, got WIIsports lah, and some cooking game and cow-racing game). It was easy to control but ya, it seems that my teacher is really pro at tennis game and I think he trashed 4 of our students straight( including me)..meaning he never lose at all, winning streak. Pro sia(1013)... Also tried the golf which I think everything is ok except it is very hard to control the amount of force to use when smacking the ball off, I always cannot control my force properly...
So, we play and enjoy the night till 11.30++PM, before that most people have already left till there were only 9 of us at the end. Along the way I saw how one of my classmates performed a few magic card tricks, which actually can be easily seen through after a repeating those tricks lol...
In the end I think I left my teacher's apartment about 11.50++PM ( I think, can't remember the actual timing), paid the expenses for cake and pizza and others, take cab ( 6 bucks) and went home. After reaching home, changed my clothes and start to write all this haha....so enjoyable for me tonight, maybe due to the fact I seldom drink ?so much?, stay out so late? and maybe play so much? haha.. I really don't know either seriously but just feel abit 'high'.
Now don't know if tomorrow will be activated or not, let's just hope nothing happens. Wasted my time stay home, should have gone for COMEX, SIM open house or watch 881 with my friends/family argh...
I was late by 10 mins but ya only like 7 people turn up initially, with cake. So, off we went to our teacher's house frm JP..a stone throw away... hmm.. when I first get to the block I was like wow...level 16..the highest floor in the block..even higher than mine lol. Then when I enter their apartment, it seems that their apartment is simple in decoration yet nice and clean. The first thing we were introduced is the Nintendo WII..first time tried the console and it's quite fun and simple to operate but quite tiring if played for long time.
Soon, after a while came our pizza that my classmates has pre-ordered..4 pizzas 2 reg 2 large for I think 18.5 ppl..the 0.5 is for the cute little child that my classmate has. Ya, after the pizzas came, one by one people start to show up haha...and we celebrated teacher's day with our dear classmate(class rep) who is in taiwan for attachment via webcam (one of my classmates brought along a laptop with webcam included inside the laptop and used the wireless connection ( my teacher subscribed) in the apartment to link up with my classmate in taiwan). Think due to lag time we always hear his voice first before his action. It was quite a funny scene where his actions were 'slow motioned'.
We also show the cake infront of him via webcam. And cut it by my teacher and his beloved wife infront of the cam. Ya, after that of course we shared the cake around..but all this is done after we ate most of the pizzas that we ordered earlier. I ate like 3 pieces and drank 2 cups, 1 sprite 1 green tea.
And ya, I ate 1 piece of cake too. All along this was alot of photo-taking (openly and secretly). We also visited my teacher's wardrobe( alot of nike stuff) and his nice bedroom. After this we started our mahjong session where we were 'teached' on how to play mahjong and its rules like how to calculate 台 and payout lah, what is the difference between 碰 and 吃 and other basic stuff ( which I also 'half-know half-don't know').
Ya, after 2 rounds of mahjong( no real cash were played at all, just for FUN!), I turned my attention to a bottle of wine? ( I think is wine but not sure what was it, just something that contains 8% alcohol, 3% more than Tiger beer i think) and poured into cups and drank it..think the total cups I drink is 4 cups which I think equals to 1-1.5 bottle of wine ( quite little when compared to my own record: drink 4 cans of Tiger and still can walk/take bus nicely home and fall asleep after reaching home, not like now where i still awake and still can blog..but I think it's still very little, 4 cans only some might say lol)
Ya, finally I tried the WII ( which almost everyone was playing, got WIIsports lah, and some cooking game and cow-racing game). It was easy to control but ya, it seems that my teacher is really pro at tennis game and I think he trashed 4 of our students straight( including me)..meaning he never lose at all, winning streak. Pro sia(1013)... Also tried the golf which I think everything is ok except it is very hard to control the amount of force to use when smacking the ball off, I always cannot control my force properly...
So, we play and enjoy the night till 11.30++PM, before that most people have already left till there were only 9 of us at the end. Along the way I saw how one of my classmates performed a few magic card tricks, which actually can be easily seen through after a repeating those tricks lol...
In the end I think I left my teacher's apartment about 11.50++PM ( I think, can't remember the actual timing), paid the expenses for cake and pizza and others, take cab ( 6 bucks) and went home. After reaching home, changed my clothes and start to write all this haha....so enjoyable for me tonight, maybe due to the fact I seldom drink ?so much?, stay out so late? and maybe play so much? haha.. I really don't know either seriously but just feel abit 'high'.
Now don't know if tomorrow will be activated or not, let's just hope nothing happens. Wasted my time stay home, should have gone for COMEX, SIM open house or watch 881 with my friends/family argh...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home