Saturday, 8 September 2007

This afternoon, while I was surfing internet, one of my friends called and asked me if I want to get some cheap ice-creams. So, I agreed but only to find that the bus he boarded was only a few bus stops away from my flat. By the time I reach the bus stop, the bus he was boarding had already left and so I waited for the next one, board it and alight at the destination.

Wow, when I reach the place, there were a lot of people (but still a small number compared to the crowds you see in COMEX) buying ice-creams. Then, I realised that the factory is having a sale. All the ice-creams were on offer and the deals are quite affordable. So I bought 4 tubs(800ml) of ice-creams with the 11 bucks I had at that particular point of time( I was rushing to the place so never bring much money along ). But what when through my mind was that how did these people know of such an offer. The sale was held at some industrial area which not many people may know of (I think).

So I asked my friend and he said he knew this through some forums and blogs. Wow, how did such an information can be found in forums. Anyway, after that I chatted with my friends ( total 3 of us) to know how they doing ( never seen them for quite a few months) and stuff. Take bus and went home after that.

For those out there who want to know where is the place I mentioning, you can take bus 246 or 79 from boon lay interchange and alight at the 3rd bus stop. The offer will end at 4pm this sunday( 090907).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home