Tonight I just read one piece of news that caught my attention. One NSF who going to ORD in Oct , don't know what went wrong, take those armed stuff with him out of camp while he was on guard duty ( I think). In the end , he was caught at Orchard. I think now the case is still under investigation and he may get into DB- Detention Barracks, military version of jail. Hope he ORD peacefully.
Here are some of the links i found through the web : this and
this
Today, one of my colleague damm suay. Thurs go range, today clean rifle but he cannot come back. I think he was working while he going to ORD (ORD this week friday 070907) Then, in the end his actions alerted alot of people with high authorities and think was informed that he may be seriously dealt with if he never come back to do what he's needed to do. Not sure what happen in the end but I just wish good luck to him for his ORD. Hope he don't get something like the above-mentioned case or whatever punishment.
Here are some of the links i found through the web : this and
this
Today, one of my colleague damm suay. Thurs go range, today clean rifle but he cannot come back. I think he was working while he going to ORD (ORD this week friday 070907) Then, in the end his actions alerted alot of people with high authorities and think was informed that he may be seriously dealt with if he never come back to do what he's needed to do. Not sure what happen in the end but I just wish good luck to him for his ORD. Hope he don't get something like the above-mentioned case or whatever punishment.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home