Just finish watching the final episode of 18禁不禁. Don't know why but it seems that when I watch this kind of show, especially near the ending, I will just feel sad for no reason. Think maybe unconsciously I'm missing my old school days, though most of the time my school life are quite boring and dull, but I still feel a bit stupid when I think of what I've done in the past OR maybe I just cannot accept the reality and facts of life, having to part our own ways after being together for a few years. Anyway, the whole series has finish airing in taiwan yesterday. Great show I would say.
Today I also just get my hands on a tub of protein powder which I 拜托 my friend to buy for me. Tonight I will be trying it out. Hopefully together with my change of diet I will be able to see the effects after one month. Pray that everything will be fine. I also cannot imagine what will happen to me after this, maybe this will be one life changing decision for me. Really hope to see the 'new' me lol. Most importantly, really pray that I make the right choice of buying this tub.
Today I also just get my hands on a tub of protein powder which I 拜托 my friend to buy for me. Tonight I will be trying it out. Hopefully together with my change of diet I will be able to see the effects after one month. Pray that everything will be fine. I also cannot imagine what will happen to me after this, maybe this will be one life changing decision for me. Really hope to see the 'new' me lol. Most importantly, really pray that I make the right choice of buying this tub.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home