Saturday, 15 September 2007

Just now while I was chatting with my friend on MSN, I was informed that one of my secondary classmates was in HOME section on monday's (100907) Straits Times. Immediately, for no reason, I got choked by the cup of water I was drinking and straight away spilt it out like what normally people saw on films and dramas. Luckily I didn't get choked to death. That was quite stunning to me when I heard about that. He has gotten his A level and Diploma in 3 years. So envious! Anyway, I still remember the good old days we have even though it was short lived.

Nevermind, back to the topic that I wanted to write about. It seems that starting from this week monday I've been getting interrupted sleeps at night. It's like after I sleep for a few hours I will wake up again in the middle of the night. (eg. sleep at 10pm but suddenly wake up at 1am, continue sleeping and wake up at about 5am, in other words I do not mean taking naps). I did not have any terrible dreams or nightmares but it seems to occur quite frequently this week and I also don't know the reason why. So, I asked a few of my friends and they say maybe it's some sleep disorder. Think maybe I should consult some specialist or something if not I will not getting the rest i need. Think maybe the only reason is I worry too much which I always do(ask my colleagues and you will know), but I also don't get such symptoms previously, only recently then I have this kind of interruption.

Anyway yesterday I watched one Japanese film titled いま、会いにゆきます which was released in year 2004. The English title is called 'Be With You'. I found that this film, in terms of plot, was quite similiar to Secret that Jay Chou directed. Both are about time travel but through different medium and different environment. Jay's film I think was more on romance I think, but the other one meant more. They even have a child actor for that film and is much longer in terms of the running time when compared to Secret. But both are the kinds of films that I will watch for more than once. No reason but just think( & feel) that both are nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home