Sunday, 19 June 2011

7 more mins to monday. Start work again soon. Will be bz for tis week as month end are coming. Need to clear alot of stuff for payments for the company.

Jus helped my dad applied his eye medication drop. He was quite angry tt my sis jus go and sleep after reaching home shortly, never inform him the timing to wake her up for work tml. Sometimes i wonder if my sis is doing the right things sometimes, which i also dunno.

Just finish reading a chinese bk on unspoken rules in workplace and the notes that i get from my friend. quite informative but i need time to really sit down n think through wat i really want to do in life and assess my current condition. I'm still at a lost till now.

I'm poor at maintaining at relationships so maybe i need to find a way to work on that. poor at communicating too, need to find a way to improve oso. I wonder if i shld really took dwn my specs n get a new image. i also haf alot of other doubts n questions tt i haf no answers to. I can't decide what i wnt to do/ i think i'm capable of doing.

Even simple thing like A maths tuition, I rejected bcos i dun feel competent enough, yet i sort of regretted it n having second thoughts ns, but i can't do anything now to make up for it bcos i already rejected it.

Nv slp well ytd. slpt at abt 12am, woke up at abt 3am, then went back to slp and wake up again at abt 6 am, then back to slp n finally wake up at abt 8am. Srsly damm tired today after being out frm 9am to 7pm, due to bad sleep. I wonder wat caused me to haf this again. Maybe there are still some stuff that I can't let go bah.

For now, think i should go slp n hope tml will be a gd day for me. Nid to return n borrow bks from SIM by tis sat, meet my pri sch mates on tues, n find a time to pass notes tt i finish photocopying jus nw to another frd.

Really at a lost, lots of uncertainties n i can't find anyone tt i can really depend on who can assure me in some ways. Sometimes i wonder wat is my actual worth. Am i really up for management lvl tasks n be smebdy impt? Or should i jus stay low n be a nobody n earn my upkeep n stay away frm unneccessary troubles n woes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home