Just celebrated mother's day with my grandma and my whole extended family, cousins, uncles and aunts. 9 more days to my first exam paper. My body is still giving me problems. Still having stomache upsets and feeling nauseous and not much appetite since last week. I have lost weight that i tried hard to gain.
Sometimes I wonder if my decision is right or wrong. Sometimes I feel that i'm really a failure. I failed hard on alot of things that I see people succeed in. Sometimes I really wish I could trade what I'm gd in with what I wish I'm gd in. Some things, if you work hard for it, you will get it. But for most/rest of the things that I encounter, it just doesn't work that way anymore.
Some things requires two hands to clap and I couldn't do it alone. Even i persist, it won't come to me. But when i don't, sometimes it comes at the time when i don't want it to come. And when i want, it doesn't come. I really wonder what rubbish is this and why i must go through this. No one can solve or answer this for me and help me. Haiz. How i wish everything is simple.
Sometimes I wonder if my decision is right or wrong. Sometimes I feel that i'm really a failure. I failed hard on alot of things that I see people succeed in. Sometimes I really wish I could trade what I'm gd in with what I wish I'm gd in. Some things, if you work hard for it, you will get it. But for most/rest of the things that I encounter, it just doesn't work that way anymore.
Some things requires two hands to clap and I couldn't do it alone. Even i persist, it won't come to me. But when i don't, sometimes it comes at the time when i don't want it to come. And when i want, it doesn't come. I really wonder what rubbish is this and why i must go through this. No one can solve or answer this for me and help me. Haiz. How i wish everything is simple.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home