For the past 3 nights, i've been helping my dad to apply his eye ointment into his eyes before he slps. Suddenly i feel lonely, thinking what will happen if everyone around me leaves me.
Sometimes i really don't know what's wrong with me. Simple things can also change my mood. Right now, all my family members are aslp except me, still blogging and reading.
Today, my friend just lost her wallet. But luckily someone pick it up and give to lost and found. But i wonder if any money is lost (even though there is still some cash inside). I think the main reason is because she has found something shocking that makes her feel super stress. Hope that after assuring her that her wallet has been found, she will feel much better.
Alot of times, i really wonder how people think. What are their opinions and thoughts? How do they really view me as? I know that i know quite a number of people in school and usually they are in different groups and i'm trying hard to join each group. But end up i realise i can't really spread out my time evenly with them.
Once a friend of mine ask me if another friend of mine is my girl. The answer, which is the fact, is no. I know that sometimes I'm impatient in this kind of stuff, but i'm trying very very very hard to control myself. Haiz, i shall stop here. The more i think and blog, i realise the more depress and sad i become.
Sometimes i really don't know what's wrong with me. Simple things can also change my mood. Right now, all my family members are aslp except me, still blogging and reading.
Today, my friend just lost her wallet. But luckily someone pick it up and give to lost and found. But i wonder if any money is lost (even though there is still some cash inside). I think the main reason is because she has found something shocking that makes her feel super stress. Hope that after assuring her that her wallet has been found, she will feel much better.
Alot of times, i really wonder how people think. What are their opinions and thoughts? How do they really view me as? I know that i know quite a number of people in school and usually they are in different groups and i'm trying hard to join each group. But end up i realise i can't really spread out my time evenly with them.
Once a friend of mine ask me if another friend of mine is my girl. The answer, which is the fact, is no. I know that sometimes I'm impatient in this kind of stuff, but i'm trying very very very hard to control myself. Haiz, i shall stop here. The more i think and blog, i realise the more depress and sad i become.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home