Less than one week to my first paper. Jus got an sms from my ex-boss, asking me, how long I can temp after my exams. I replied, saying i think i can stay for 3 months, and asking her what do I need to do. Hope i can get a favourable reply from her.
Past few days, i've been trying to help out some of my friends on their preparation for their exams. I hope that they can clear all their modules this time round.
As exam dates draw close, I also feel abit panic and worried as I don't know what will come out for the papers, and if my preparation done is enough or not to handle the exams. Although alot of people have said that I've done alot and enough, but I still think I'm not fully prepared. Haha, maybe I'm just too perfectionist.
Also, starting 1st may, i've deactivated my fb account. This will really make me concentrate on what i need to do most.
Past few days, i've been trying to help out some of my friends on their preparation for their exams. I hope that they can clear all their modules this time round.
As exam dates draw close, I also feel abit panic and worried as I don't know what will come out for the papers, and if my preparation done is enough or not to handle the exams. Although alot of people have said that I've done alot and enough, but I still think I'm not fully prepared. Haha, maybe I'm just too perfectionist.
Also, starting 1st may, i've deactivated my fb account. This will really make me concentrate on what i need to do most.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home