Sunday, 24 April 2011

As of now, i only have 18 more days to my first exam paper. On one hand, compared to previous year, I feel that I have reduced the amount of work done and I should be able to do and juggle more stuff. But on the other hand, i'm afraid that I'm going beyond my limits. Right now, i'm trying to finish reading one of my remaining unread MA articles while blogging.

As time passes each day, I get more and more insecure. I felt that i still haven't really done enough preparation to get what i aim for. Or maybe i aim too high and should be contented to pass my final 4 papers. But then, i hope i can do very well for my last final exam. I hope to have miracles.

There are many things that I wish i can get, but then i also haf doubts regarding my ability to attain them. It seems so impossible and chances are very slim. Nevertheless, i should do consistent work till exams comes. What matters now is that i hope all my efforts don't go into the drain when the time comes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home