Today is sunday. i was almost so called conned into signing a medical insurance contract which cost abt 300+ per mnth but luckily technical difficulties caused me not to sign it. N i also wonder whom i can really place my trust on.
Sometimes i feel ppl are hiding things from me, intentionally and unintentionally. But then, i know myself that i dun click well with alot of ppl so no choice, my fate. Somehow, alot of things are disturbing/affecting me.
At work, I feel like an outcast sometimes due to the fact that i'm always the only guy in the office during lunch time and i don't really interact much with the rest of the ladies besides work related stuff. I also feel that i'm still not doing good enough although i'm trying my best to really perform everyday at work. But i really appreciate the help given to me by my colleagues who is in charge of AR and also, my superior. Just gt a feeling that the HR is seeking replacement for my position, or maybe i'm just too sensitive. I still see job ads regarding my position being posted on the internet till this day.
At home, besides helping my parents and talking to my sis, i jus went to slp early every weekday. Alot of things are going thru my mind lately. Somehow i feel like i'm really at a lost in my life, duno really know wat to do next/ duno if wat i'm doing is right or wrong. i feel that i really need guidance and assurance. Nowadays, i jus trying to idle around, never really do much productive work. Nothing really interests me. I just want to quickly finish this temp job, get my results n cert and start applying for my perm job + start ACCA on scholarship as a full time student. But on the other hand, i dun feel that i'm ready for working.
Personally, i still haven't really get over that incident. I still thinking of her sometimes. It really affects me alot. I'm still trying to find ways to really get rid of this feeling. It's very disturbing and sometimes i still cannot take it. But i must endure n live thru this. I just really hate this feeling. I really miss those days.
Like ytd, i went jp for movie. looking at the kopitiam jus make me feel so....
Now, i'm still waiting for my friend to email the packing list. Most probably i will have ns commitments again soon. Also another headache that i wish i can just get rid of.
Also, no more tuition for me. The student said she got extra lessons on sat so no time for tuition until everything end. I jus gif her the benefit of doubt ba n hope it's true.
Somehow, nothing much really brightens me up. So, i just eat chocolates everyday as my cure to make myself feel better. Sometimes i jus hate myself and wonder why things must come to this stage. I feel so crap.
I just hope that time will heal me.
Sometimes i feel ppl are hiding things from me, intentionally and unintentionally. But then, i know myself that i dun click well with alot of ppl so no choice, my fate. Somehow, alot of things are disturbing/affecting me.
At work, I feel like an outcast sometimes due to the fact that i'm always the only guy in the office during lunch time and i don't really interact much with the rest of the ladies besides work related stuff. I also feel that i'm still not doing good enough although i'm trying my best to really perform everyday at work. But i really appreciate the help given to me by my colleagues who is in charge of AR and also, my superior. Just gt a feeling that the HR is seeking replacement for my position, or maybe i'm just too sensitive. I still see job ads regarding my position being posted on the internet till this day.
At home, besides helping my parents and talking to my sis, i jus went to slp early every weekday. Alot of things are going thru my mind lately. Somehow i feel like i'm really at a lost in my life, duno really know wat to do next/ duno if wat i'm doing is right or wrong. i feel that i really need guidance and assurance. Nowadays, i jus trying to idle around, never really do much productive work. Nothing really interests me. I just want to quickly finish this temp job, get my results n cert and start applying for my perm job + start ACCA on scholarship as a full time student. But on the other hand, i dun feel that i'm ready for working.
Personally, i still haven't really get over that incident. I still thinking of her sometimes. It really affects me alot. I'm still trying to find ways to really get rid of this feeling. It's very disturbing and sometimes i still cannot take it. But i must endure n live thru this. I just really hate this feeling. I really miss those days.
Like ytd, i went jp for movie. looking at the kopitiam jus make me feel so....
Now, i'm still waiting for my friend to email the packing list. Most probably i will have ns commitments again soon. Also another headache that i wish i can just get rid of.
Also, no more tuition for me. The student said she got extra lessons on sat so no time for tuition until everything end. I jus gif her the benefit of doubt ba n hope it's true.
Somehow, nothing much really brightens me up. So, i just eat chocolates everyday as my cure to make myself feel better. Sometimes i jus hate myself and wonder why things must come to this stage. I feel so crap.
I just hope that time will heal me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home