Just got told by my HR that a new perm coming in around july. I need to go around mid july. that's abt 18 more working days left. The previous perm who agreed to join backed out. Now, what i can only do is jus accept this and think of what to do after that.
So ironic, i'm one of the first among my frds to get a job,n now i'm the first to get "fired". But the gd thing is i get positive feedbacks frm my HR, so not too bad. At least i got something to console myself.
Just went back SIM to return n borrow bks for my dad. Somehow i really really miss those days. I almost cried when i was travelling back hme alone frm there, esp when i think of all the things tt happen recently and my unemployed news tt i got today. I'm trying hard to control. Even now i still feel like crying. Sometimes i just want to go n slp n slp until the next day n go for work straight.
Sometimes i feel so tired. Sometimes I really got this urge to jus let go everything n make myself go mad n crazy. At least that way someone is taking care of me somehow but this idea is damm bad n high cost. Now, seem like alot of things are against me.
I feel that i got no life at all. Even if i try to, i jus can't make myself smile naturally. It's very hard. No one can help me. I feel so tired now. Hope everything will be fine soon. Hopefully...
So ironic, i'm one of the first among my frds to get a job,n now i'm the first to get "fired". But the gd thing is i get positive feedbacks frm my HR, so not too bad. At least i got something to console myself.
Just went back SIM to return n borrow bks for my dad. Somehow i really really miss those days. I almost cried when i was travelling back hme alone frm there, esp when i think of all the things tt happen recently and my unemployed news tt i got today. I'm trying hard to control. Even now i still feel like crying. Sometimes i just want to go n slp n slp until the next day n go for work straight.
Sometimes i feel so tired. Sometimes I really got this urge to jus let go everything n make myself go mad n crazy. At least that way someone is taking care of me somehow but this idea is damm bad n high cost. Now, seem like alot of things are against me.
I feel that i got no life at all. Even if i try to, i jus can't make myself smile naturally. It's very hard. No one can help me. I feel so tired now. Hope everything will be fine soon. Hopefully...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home