networking session and job fair are over. not very fruitful. mostly are hiring for sales to sell financial products. one catch my eye but i feel that one i got no hope. as for some others, jus need to refer to their websites for more info on careers opportunities.
Thursday, 31 March 2011
Previous Posts
- ok. only left 44 days left to first main paper. pl...
- today is monday, 28 march 2010. As of now, i'm sti...
- Just created an account today for application of m...
- i will be having a health checkup later. nowadays,...
- Quite busy these days. Packing room, installing ne...
- Nowadays I'm trying to concentrate but then someth...
- Somehow, as festive seasons are around the corner,...
- Today is the 3rd day of December. 3 more months to...
- I have been wasting my time for the previous week....
- Today is 4th of September. I feel very happy this ...
Time in Singapore
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home