My heart feel so confused right now. A very familiar feeling that I have experienced many times before. A feeling that I always try to hide. It make me think a lot and happy. But also unrealistic expectations.
Maybe I should cut down and make myself busy and not be too busybody and over concerned about other people's affairs. It will lead my heart towards something else which I know that I shouldn't have hope on.
My colleague is right. Maybe nowadays I feel vulnerable and need to feel loved. Maybe I am too free and imagining too many things and become easily falling for people.
Maybe I am still very emotional now and unable to think straight. Maybe I am still not ready or not busy enough to not to think of such things. I feel really happy to have dreams but I should limit myself and be realistic and not harbour too much hopes or think too much.
Guess I should end my day now and go to sleep. After all, I should count myself lucky to have met such good people. I shouldn't think too much. Should just let things stay as it should always be.
Glad that I can distance away from my boss. Hope this will continue on till I reach my one year period in the office. Hope my friends who just started working will have a good and stable career, especially those still on probation. Lots of things to learn and adapt to.
Good night! Just feel that everything is just a dream. Too many questions in my heart and head. This is what happens when I stray away from what I should do.
I should continue to control my heart and brain and feed it with more and more law report readings and technical knowledge and also learn more foreign language songs to keep myself busy and not have time and mood for love.
I should lower my expectations and have no expectations of love unless miracles happens. I should only enter when I am ready. But I don't know when I am ready... See what fate decides for me. Too many good people around but none seems to really click with me heart to heart.
Oh, please show me the way. What should I do to carry on living for the next few decades? I really feel very empty and really hope someone out there can understand me and shower me with care and concern and love. I am tired of all this constant fighting for survival. Working so hard just to earn a living. Empty heart. Really need love. Want to feel happy everyday.
Maybe I should cut down and make myself busy and not be too busybody and over concerned about other people's affairs. It will lead my heart towards something else which I know that I shouldn't have hope on.
My colleague is right. Maybe nowadays I feel vulnerable and need to feel loved. Maybe I am too free and imagining too many things and become easily falling for people.
Maybe I am still very emotional now and unable to think straight. Maybe I am still not ready or not busy enough to not to think of such things. I feel really happy to have dreams but I should limit myself and be realistic and not harbour too much hopes or think too much.
Guess I should end my day now and go to sleep. After all, I should count myself lucky to have met such good people. I shouldn't think too much. Should just let things stay as it should always be.
Glad that I can distance away from my boss. Hope this will continue on till I reach my one year period in the office. Hope my friends who just started working will have a good and stable career, especially those still on probation. Lots of things to learn and adapt to.
Good night! Just feel that everything is just a dream. Too many questions in my heart and head. This is what happens when I stray away from what I should do.
I should continue to control my heart and brain and feed it with more and more law report readings and technical knowledge and also learn more foreign language songs to keep myself busy and not have time and mood for love.
I should lower my expectations and have no expectations of love unless miracles happens. I should only enter when I am ready. But I don't know when I am ready... See what fate decides for me. Too many good people around but none seems to really click with me heart to heart.
Oh, please show me the way. What should I do to carry on living for the next few decades? I really feel very empty and really hope someone out there can understand me and shower me with care and concern and love. I am tired of all this constant fighting for survival. Working so hard just to earn a living. Empty heart. Really need love. Want to feel happy everyday.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home