Around last week, I watched one film. Its title in English is Heavely Forest, in Japanese it's written as ただ君を愛してる. This show is about a girl who fell in love with a guy and wants to show him that she will become very beautiful if she grows. But, she has a rare disease that will take away her life if she grows up. The story is good but the ending is quite sad. I think it's worth watching.
Anyway, from the coming monday (240907) onwards, my whole workplace will be working overtime for one month ( saturdays and sundays will be burn , the management says so) so as to execute some operation which I also don't really know. One of the aims I heard is that they wants to improve the morale in the workplace but when most my colleagues were informed of this news all of us were filled with negative impressions and feedbacks. This is due to the fact that alot of things were enforced (security and stuff) recently which I think most of us know the reason behind it by now. And with 'new regulations' being enforced ( the regulations exists but only enforce until now), starting from my batch the way we clear our offs and leaves will be different from the previous batches. It seems that my batch always get this kind of new implementation everytime. New training scheme, new rules and others.
Now I hope that we can clear our offs and leaves as we want. They say cannot clear offs and offs have 2 months expiry date and by end october most will be voided but I hope they still keep to their promise ( allow us to clear off after that 2 months expiry date). By counting, I calculate that I still have 75 days left before I get back my IC (inclusive of today). Hope by november I can start clearing all my things and stuff and maybe start to furthur gear up for end-of-year marathon. So far only ran short distances, how to complete that long distance. I really wonder how but I pray that I can finish it no matter what it takes. Oh ya, now left 69 days to it.
Anyway, from the coming monday (240907) onwards, my whole workplace will be working overtime for one month ( saturdays and sundays will be burn , the management says so) so as to execute some operation which I also don't really know. One of the aims I heard is that they wants to improve the morale in the workplace but when most my colleagues were informed of this news all of us were filled with negative impressions and feedbacks. This is due to the fact that alot of things were enforced (security and stuff) recently which I think most of us know the reason behind it by now. And with 'new regulations' being enforced ( the regulations exists but only enforce until now), starting from my batch the way we clear our offs and leaves will be different from the previous batches. It seems that my batch always get this kind of new implementation everytime. New training scheme, new rules and others.
Now I hope that we can clear our offs and leaves as we want. They say cannot clear offs and offs have 2 months expiry date and by end october most will be voided but I hope they still keep to their promise ( allow us to clear off after that 2 months expiry date). By counting, I calculate that I still have 75 days left before I get back my IC (inclusive of today). Hope by november I can start clearing all my things and stuff and maybe start to furthur gear up for end-of-year marathon. So far only ran short distances, how to complete that long distance. I really wonder how but I pray that I can finish it no matter what it takes. Oh ya, now left 69 days to it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home