Monday, 14 March 2011

Just created an account today for application of masters. I'm still having doubts if i can do this/ if i really want to do this/ if i'm ready for this/ able to do this. Past few weeks i've been finding info on this. Seems like there is alot of things to consider and things needed to be done.

After knowing all this, somehow i feel abit overwhelmed by the costs needed. Time/deadline is one thing, cost/seeking financial support is one thing, ability to adapt to that environment alone is also one thing if i really go there, meeting the demands and completing it successfully is also one thing. Visa and accomodations is also one. My determination is still not there yet. Alot of doubts and worries.

I've talked to my sis, she supports me if i really do it. I've ask my parents, they allow me if they feel i'm indepedent enough. I've talked to some of my friends, they say i should try. But i still feel uncertain. Still wondering alot of qns.

Think for now, i jus prepare for tml's last prelim ppr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home