Friday, 3 December 2010

Today is the 3rd day of December. 3 more months to prelims, 6 more months to exam and graduation, about 17 more months to convocation.

Few weeks back, i'm down with high fever. Now i'm ok. But during that 'break', it starts my process of wondering and asking questions about myself.

For now, cutting back from MSN and facebook is a wise decision to me. The time spent on all these are put back into something more meaningful. Somehow, I've manage to clear all the things i suppose to read, and it's good. Now, i'm just waiting for more things to be done. But compared to previous year, I've cut down alot on the amount of work i've done.

Hopefully when new year starts, i may try taking up ACCA. I still haven't learn driving yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home