I have been wasting my time for the previous week. Now, I should start doing some corrective actions. Improve my handwriting, fitness, health, speech and reduce my time spent infront of the laptop. Ending my RT soon. Maybe I should opt for driving next.
Monday, 27 September 2010
Previous Posts
- Today is 4th of September. I feel very happy this ...
- 13 hours later, i will be taking my 2nd paper, whi...
- Today is 18/4/10. From now, i only have 18 days le...
- Today is 1st April 2010 (April Fool). Right now I ...
- Today is 12 March 2010. Currently still surfing fo...
- Just came home. Got my dates mixed up, should be n...
- Strangely, in the end i still end up in school. Th...
- Today is 26/2/10. I just skipped my last FM lesson...
- Ok. Today is 25/1/10. I have exactly 100 days left...
- Ok. Today is 13/1/10. Almost 2 weeks into the new ...
Time in Singapore
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home