Somehow, as festive seasons are around the corner, i will always tend to have alot of thoughts and emotions. I still remember clearly that last year xmas i went to this particular friend's house for xmas party. Sadly this year, alot of things happen. I begin to lose trust in this friend so much so that i sometimes i feel like removing this friend from my list of friends in FB, but i didn't do so, hoping that this friend will admit the mistakes made.
Somehow i wonder, if one day my kins are gone and i'm alone, what will i do. Am i able to survive out there? What's my aim/goal? I didn't really have a very clear picture of wat i want to do nx time. But then, to get rid of this feeling, i will do as much work as i can possible do. For now, i tihnk i should concentrate on clearing my last year, and get prepared for more work in future.
Somehow i wonder, if one day my kins are gone and i'm alone, what will i do. Am i able to survive out there? What's my aim/goal? I didn't really have a very clear picture of wat i want to do nx time. But then, to get rid of this feeling, i will do as much work as i can possible do. For now, i tihnk i should concentrate on clearing my last year, and get prepared for more work in future.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home