Monday, 10 November 2014

Past few days was a nightmare for me. I feel so down and hopeless just because of her. This is the second rejection I get from her. Every rejection i face makes me cry. I really wonder at the end of the day will i really win her heart or I will just cry my heart out. Boss is also making me crazy.  Nothing is going well for me. I really needs love and attention. Lots of love and attention. I felt very hurt and in pain now. Just hope someone can save me. Must i really break down before I finally anchor my faith in Christ? Will Christ help me in my courtship?  Please help me. I really feel that I am dying soon. The fear and pain is just overwhelming.  The courage that I have always seems to be broken after every attempt. I really duno what to do now. I really feel that I just wanted to end everything including my life. No one cares about me. No one really loves me. I don't get what I desire after so many attempts. I am tired of fighting so hard. People are just making use of me I feel. I feel very upset. Feel that everything is just fucked up now. Everything is against me. I'm tired. Night. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home