Friday, 28 September 2007

Finally, going to reach the end of the week. This week damm tiring( mentally for me mostly). Starting from wednesday overtime starts. Lucky this week jus the beginning, OT at most till 7pm, and also lucky I doing paperwork, if not sure work until [cannot find the appropriate word for this kind of strange feeling]. Next week OT at most till 9pm everyday + sat till at most 5pm, think jus endure bah, left about 1 month/ 4 weeks to go before everything resumes to normal.

Then tomorrow is saturday, confinement + OT. Lucky got OT if not only left a few people in workplace. But I feel I kind of no life. Sunday night still must report back for monday's duty. Work work work. Hope after this event I can finally clear my stuff and start to do what I want to do bah.

Lucky yesterday my friend Li Ann was online if not I think I will went nuts with mental stress today( actually the work is not stress at all, jus that alot of interference and so cannot concentrate properly). Think soon I will have alot of complains in my brains stored again, maybe just waiting for something to trigger off. Not that I want to keep so much but I think i know too much stuff and maybe also think too much. Haiz.

Anyway, there are still good moments during this tough period which are served as encouragements to me. Coin got 2 sides remember? and maybe 3 sides I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home