Friday, 30 November 2007

Hmm..I just watch finish the whole 16 episodes of Witch Yoo Hee. The ending still not that bad, but kind of repeated ending as in alot of endings are also that kind. First few parts quite interesting but later on I feel abit draggy. Still, I find it enjoyable and memorable as I think few shows have female lead with such character which I really admire alot. Another one I can only think of is My Sassy Girl.

Anyway, today I just got my first job. I will be starting work on the coming monday on the week I collect my pink IC. Really looking forward to that. Tomorrow will be my last RT, so envious that ppl who ORD today no more RT liao. But after much thinking, i think that actually no need to envious as it's only a matter of time that we will ORD.

Past few days quite slack, even though most of the time I say looking for job but I think I still rely alot on those recruitment agencies to find for me. Feel very lazy. I was also quite suprised to manage to see/contact one of my JJCO junior whom I helped out during their SYF this year. Really, indeed the world is small.

I think after I finish blogging I can go sleep liao. Coming sunday will be my first time trying a full marathon. Hope everything will be smooth throughout as in no heatstroke or whatever. Cramps, muscle aches and blisters sure have I guess.

Dec 14-16 got class chalet but I'm not sure if should go or not. I don't feel invited as that time when they paid for the chalet, I was not with them/ not informed. If I don't go I also feel a bit left out. Maybe I'm just thinking too much/over-suspicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home