As I'm browsing the net just now. I came across this.
Not sure how true is this but nevertheless no harm trying. IF it's true, it will be better as it's simple, just click for the correct answer. Somemore, this can help us to learn new words and increase our vocabulary.
As my ORD date draw closer as days passed, I begin trying to start looking for jobs online. Thanks to my sister, she introduced me to use JobsDB.com.
First time using this kind of thing and also first time finding my first job (although most probably it will be either part-time or temporary), so I'm bit unfamiliar with things like resume. Moreover, I have absolutely no working experience at ALL (unless you want to include NS) so I'm kind of stuck on how to write.
Anyway, after browsing, I applied for a few. Mostly is clerical/admin stuff. Now I think I just wait for reply in my email. Hope after I ORD I can start working. If not I guess I will rot at home like what I always did during vacation breaks.
Not sure how true is this but nevertheless no harm trying. IF it's true, it will be better as it's simple, just click for the correct answer. Somemore, this can help us to learn new words and increase our vocabulary.
As my ORD date draw closer as days passed, I begin trying to start looking for jobs online. Thanks to my sister, she introduced me to use JobsDB.com.
First time using this kind of thing and also first time finding my first job (although most probably it will be either part-time or temporary), so I'm bit unfamiliar with things like resume. Moreover, I have absolutely no working experience at ALL (unless you want to include NS) so I'm kind of stuck on how to write.
Anyway, after browsing, I applied for a few. Mostly is clerical/admin stuff. Now I think I just wait for reply in my email. Hope after I ORD I can start working. If not I guess I will rot at home like what I always did during vacation breaks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home