Saturday, 3 November 2007

Today just went to Vivocity to catch a movie. On my way exiting the control station, I was surprised to see a group of people getting stuck at those gates where you scan your card to pass the gates. Sadly, the person who got problem getting pass the gate was a middle-aged woman, trying to scan her card by placing it on the screen instead of the designated area. So, I just correct her mistake by guiding her. From this, I begin wondering why still got people don't know where to tap even though the system has been implemented quite long ago.

Maybe due to the fact that I seldom been to Vivo, I got lost( lost as in going in circles) while I was buying food at foodrepublic. Maybe because the place is big and I'm not familiar with the environment so that's why need some time to figure out where my seat is LOL.

Anyway, the movie that I watched is called Halloween by Rob Zombie. Overall I find it quite OK, except for some bloody n gory scene ( which also that why is not for people under 18 year of age). There seems to be no plot. Basically is just a child, and how he kill his family members, and getting caught n lock up for 20 years and finally escape, and start those killings again. Of course, the film ends when the killer is dead. ***The killer is extremely huge and powerful in terms of size and strength (1 shoulder wound n 3 gun wound and still alive...) I think during the film I fell asleep for a short period of time due to the monotonous plot.

Haiz... tomorrow must book in at 7pm. Nx week outfield. I think last for 3D2N. Feel so down sometimes, everything was planned last minute and so alot of things are not ready. But still we must carry on, even if it was against all our wishes. Hope everything will be smooth and I can clear those need to be cleared peacefully after finishing all this last-minute-things. Left 9 more working days, I counted. Hopefully no 'surprises' Must really gear up if not I very very scared cannot complete that long distance..>.<..Bit regret signing up but no choice, sign up liao so must go if not waste the $$.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home