Today while browsing the net I came across one interesting article. Some of it sounds quite true in some ways but no offence to all the girls out there. One of it is this :
Forming families with a mother, father, brother, sister, hubby, darling, maid, pet turtle, pet dog, pet cat, neighbour, sister in law and brother in law and such because they were emotionally abused as children and need a support network, where one's role is dependent on one's looks/behavior/sexual orientation. Eg dogs whine and cats are annoying
I still remember I'm the 'daughter' of one such 'family'. Lol!!! But still quite interesting in the sense how things/people can be represented/related in this way.
For more, click here.
Anyway, today supposedly to be on OFF but no choice I must spend the morning going for dental FFI which make us wait for hours. The reason is that we ( my whole grp of colleagues and I ) were late for the FFI. We went to the wrong place thanks to a small mistake and no one informed us. So in the end we finish it at around 12pm. The scheduled timing was actually 8am though but we reach at the wrong place.
Nowadays, especially after 2 weeks of not touching any work ( due to some preparation & training in the fields), I feel no mood to work at all. Maybe because my ORD date is coming nearer and nearer so my mind also start to switch off. Now still waiting for my understudy to appear. Not sure got time to teach the ropes or not.
Now, hearing this song.
Not sure why but I always like this type of 中国风 type of songs. Hearing the music played by 柳琴 ( I think) sounds so peaceful and pleasant to ears. What's more is the meaning of the lyrics in such songs. So much emotions and meaning but yet there are expressed in such few words. Just like chinese poetry. Nowadays I guess it's hard to have such songs exist. Not easy to write such kind of lyrics as it requires a wide knowledge of chinese vocabulary.
Hmm. Tomorrow must go back workplace for RT. So bored. Forgot how many saturday mornings I have burnt but anyway I'm ending my service soon. Now the only big problem I have (which I think ) is what to do after that. I'm sure I will feel like slacking the whole day and stuck at home ( unless got people jio me out ).
Forming families with a mother, father, brother, sister, hubby, darling, maid, pet turtle, pet dog, pet cat, neighbour, sister in law and brother in law and such because they were emotionally abused as children and need a support network, where one's role is dependent on one's looks/behavior/sexual orientation. Eg dogs whine and cats are annoying
I still remember I'm the 'daughter' of one such 'family'. Lol!!! But still quite interesting in the sense how things/people can be represented/related in this way.
For more, click here.
Anyway, today supposedly to be on OFF but no choice I must spend the morning going for dental FFI which make us wait for hours. The reason is that we ( my whole grp of colleagues and I ) were late for the FFI. We went to the wrong place thanks to a small mistake and no one informed us. So in the end we finish it at around 12pm. The scheduled timing was actually 8am though but we reach at the wrong place.
Nowadays, especially after 2 weeks of not touching any work ( due to some preparation & training in the fields), I feel no mood to work at all. Maybe because my ORD date is coming nearer and nearer so my mind also start to switch off. Now still waiting for my understudy to appear. Not sure got time to teach the ropes or not.
Now, hearing this song.
Not sure why but I always like this type of 中国风 type of songs. Hearing the music played by 柳琴 ( I think) sounds so peaceful and pleasant to ears. What's more is the meaning of the lyrics in such songs. So much emotions and meaning but yet there are expressed in such few words. Just like chinese poetry. Nowadays I guess it's hard to have such songs exist. Not easy to write such kind of lyrics as it requires a wide knowledge of chinese vocabulary.
Hmm. Tomorrow must go back workplace for RT. So bored. Forgot how many saturday mornings I have burnt but anyway I'm ending my service soon. Now the only big problem I have (which I think ) is what to do after that. I'm sure I will feel like slacking the whole day and stuck at home ( unless got people jio me out ).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home