Thursday, 25 October 2007

Finally this month is coming to an end. Hope as the days goes by I will be more relaxed and looking forward to civilian life. This month was a tiring one with lots of OT and saturdays being burned. Yesterday just took IPPT and again FAIL the same old station, SBJ. One of my colleagues, who also failed his SBJ last time, passed his. Now really no motivation to train and there goes my saturday again. Feel so down sometimes.

Hmm, think I got mentioned that I've been trying some protein powder. I think it really helps me alot while I was trying to gain some weight. Now it's almost 2 months since i tried ( I only tried it for one month but i got no time/lazy to blog about it) and I have gained about 3-4kg. Feel healthier n better now but still underweight (still below 50kg). Think my one month of effort have paid off. But, I think I won't start trying to gain some more as it is quite a tedious task from my point of view. Eating 9 pieces of bread and drinking 2 glasses of milk (combined with the powder itself) everyday is quite alot to me. Sometimes is tiring and boring but must force myself to follow the diet.

Now finally reaching Nov. I sometimes feel so envious that people are ORDing on Nov instead of Dec. That one month difference is actually alot. (To be exact, it's 2 months reduction). But I think I'm still glad that finally my 2 years of service are coming to an end soon. Coming to an end! I love this phrase now. Now really alot of things are coming to an end. Hope before I ORD I will be able to get some new specs and other stuff so as to adapt to my long awaited civilian life. So good to be a civilian. At least more freedom and less restrictions.

Also, now as my ORD is coming nearer and nearer, I think I really need to start/further gear up for my end of year's challenge. Sometimes I feel like being 'betrayed' by my friends. All say go but in the end left me alone. Now I really hope and pray that I can complete that long distance. If not I will be just wasting my money. Lucky register early if not spend even more bucks. Think I also need some motivation.

Not used to RUNNING along roads at night/in the day as I don't look like a sportsman or athletic who runs regularly. Feels weird to me too. I think I still prefer parks. More green, less dust and more safe to run I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home