Tuesday, 11 December 2007

Just came home about half an hour ago. Feeling tired and sleepy. Just met up with m BMT mates after work today so that's why so tired and drained out. Here's a brief summary of what happen today.

Today's my first day of work in a new environment. Overall not bad. The colleagues I met are still quite approachable and friendly. Got problem still can ask them for help hehe.

So far my job still quite ok. Sorting out files and doing preparation for some sort of scans later on. Doing some archiving too. And also, I just realised the other temp staff that they employed is my ex-schoolmate who studied in my JC and my primary school. Such a small world indeed.

Ya, after working for the morning. We were being guided to the canteen. Here, they called it cafeteria. We got to select what we want for lunch first and paid the necessary bucks at another counter. It's air conditioned too. When returning utensils we just put our tray on the frame that is stationed beside the paying counter, not into pails anymore.

After the lunch break, I just continue what we are instructed and knock off at the appropriate timing. After that, I rushed to clarke quay to meet by BMT mates. It's been a very long time I last saw them. Think the most dramatic change I seen is still Jiacheng. He has really slimmed down alot since I last saw him which is like last year march...

Everyone were so happy as we all have finally ORDed. As for our gathering, I still glad that 7 of us turned up even though I'm late for it. Maybe I think I really too long never go clarke quay.

Just realised that clarke quay has this mall called central. We went there and go into a japanese restuarant ( I can't recall the name). The food there is still quite a bomb for me honestly speaking. After that went around the singapore river. Went into a pub after walking for like about 1 hour. Drink a sip of wine from my mate's cup and went home after that.

Think I go sleep now if not I think I may have problem waking up for work tomorrow. **yawn** Tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home