Just finish watching Majo No Jouken (魔女の条件) aka Forbidden Love. Quite touching but also saddening. It really show how society works in some sense. But still, I think the price for such freedom is really very heavy as it affects not only the person but also the people around him or her.
All the pressure from the society is really hard to bear sometimes. I guess if the student had already graduated, there will be less objections as their roles will be changed in the sense the student will no longer be student. Haiz, really must ask the world what is the thing called love. (问世间情为何物).
First time watching it was quite a few years ago. I think that time I was still a kid (aged 12-13) I guess. So glad that after so many years I still can watch it. I think very soon I will have no time for all these. Now left about 5 days to ORD and my NS will be finished. And ya, start to work on the next coming monday.
For now, I guess I still need to work on my legs. Now feel much better but still there is some aches and pain on my ankle, knees and back. Hope I can walk properly again on coming wednesday. Still must go back for FFI...
All the pressure from the society is really hard to bear sometimes. I guess if the student had already graduated, there will be less objections as their roles will be changed in the sense the student will no longer be student. Haiz, really must ask the world what is the thing called love. (问世间情为何物).
First time watching it was quite a few years ago. I think that time I was still a kid (aged 12-13) I guess. So glad that after so many years I still can watch it. I think very soon I will have no time for all these. Now left about 5 days to ORD and my NS will be finished. And ya, start to work on the next coming monday.
For now, I guess I still need to work on my legs. Now feel much better but still there is some aches and pain on my ankle, knees and back. Hope I can walk properly again on coming wednesday. Still must go back for FFI...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home