Saturday, 29 December 2007

Just finish watching the actual MV of 青花瓷



Hmm..basically I feel that the way they shoot the MV is kind of similar to the 发如雪 MV.



All got the 前世今生 that kind of plot. But the ending for 青花瓷 MV is more of saddening. At least only the girl (so-called 3rd party) in 发如雪 MV 'died' once only.

The 青花瓷 MV both the male and female leads 'died' once, the girl 'died' in 前世 and the guy 'died' in 今生. Haiz...

Anyway, today is saturday. I've been working for 3 weeks since I finish NS. So far still good, but the work I do is very routine, simple and monotonous. Next week I will be working alone as the other temp will be on holidays overseas. Hopefully can do something to rid my boredom.

Year 2008 is coming soon. I wonder what should I do. Think my first priority is still getting into my preferred educational institution as next year will be my 'last' chance to apply for it. Oh man, sometimes feel damm worried but I cannot do anything to help. Right now all I can do is continue saving up for the fees.

Oh ya, 2008. 4 days after the new year will be my cousin's wedding. Wonder how it will be like. So far, a few people that I know are getting married. My JC civics tutor in 2006, my colleague in 2007 and now my cousin in 2008. LOL. Maybe I should start to seriously plan my future. Even recently my mum used the word 老婆 on me when I never say where I going during Christmas eve.

Speaking of Christmas eve. I went to Orchard on that night with a few of my friends. It was so packed and squeezy. Cannot forget how packed it was. Anyway, thanks for the company, guy and girl. The movie, Alvin and the Chipmunks, was very touching and funny. Worth it! I hope more outings will be organised. Sometimes I feel so bored of staying at home, especially during weekends.

Can start counting down to 2008...a brand new year awaits!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home