Sunday, 16 December 2007

Still feeling tired after my hangover. No vomitting but head still kind of giddy. Hope I get well soon. Shouldn't drink that cup of wine but I think no point saying anymore.

Overall I find my class chalet a successful one. Despite graduate from JC for like 2 years we still can manage to gather together.Miss those days too.

Anyway, during the chalet I have manage to complete my first cycling trip of Eastern Coastal Park Connector Network. It is the longest distance that I ever cycled in my whole life. But overall it is a wonderful and memorable experience for me.

All thanks to gangyi and kangwei, without them waiting for me to catch up ( I'm the slowest..LOL ) and showing the way I guess I will be lost. On the way we also have problems, especially our bikes that we rented. Of all the time we cycled, it give problem when we are almost completing the trip.

Such a bad timing but lucky gangyi know how to sort of rectify the fault and continue cycling. Even though I'm a technician but repairing a bike is something I don't know too. Never repair bikes before.

Ya, i still find it worthwhile spending my time and money on all this. The feeling is like what I experience when I complete my first marathon. Even though slow but still I managed to complete it. But the only good thing about this trip when I compare it to my marathon is that I don't experience any muscle fatigue (eg. muscle cramp) after the trip.

I still can walk properly but the only thing that still not recovered is my butt due to long hours of sitting on the bike. Hope next time we can have a change of design in those seats for bike.

After reaching back to the chalet after the trip, I took a shower and start eating the stuff they bought for BBQ. And I think it was that time I start drinking. But the most lethal dose is still that cup of wine that I pour for myself lol. But I really appreciate vincent for bringing those 2 bottles. Good experience for me. Never felt so high.

After drinking that I really cannot walk properly and just went upstairs and sleep all the way till today morning. Morning just pack up and left that place. Head straight home. Lucky got wenq accompany me if not I may overslept and miss my stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home