Thursday, 21 February 2008

Tonight marks the end of Chinese New Year. SO FAST...Now is already halfway towards the end of February. It's been more than one month since I last touched this blog and it has been more than 2 months since I worked.

Recently, my sis just got her hands on a keyboard and so I've been trying to practice the piece that I wanted to during my JC days. So far still ok but whenever I try to play another new piece, I always got 1 big problem....cannot figure out the notes.... Maybe and hopefully someone out there can teach me.

So far I'm trying to play this. Now trying to find the score sheet for this

Another thing was that for this past 2 weeks I've been plagued by flu, cold and running nose. Till now I still don't know what's wrong... Maybe it is due to the air-con in my workplace that I still cannot get used to... Even at 23 degrees I still need a jacket so that I feel warmer. Really cannot stand the cold.

Nowadays I've been wondering/ considering some things but till now i still don't have any actions yet. Think I will need some more time to sort things out. That's it for now. Thank you meng for reminding me about my 'almost-dead' blog. I will start to post when I FEEL like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home