Today is 6 July. It's been about 2 months or so since I last touch this blog. Quite a lot of things happened during this period. I just list a few that I can remember.
I ended my temp job on 30 June, attended 2 of my friends birthday parties.
Bought/ got my hands on/used quite a few new items (thanks for the advice from the NTU interns who are attached to the company that I worked).
Stopped my driving after I pass my BTT. Shouldn't be taking lessons for the coming 3 years unless I find myself a goldmine or something.
Attended the FOD (not FOC aka freshman orientation camp) but not participating in the FOC due to some gathering that I MUST attend.
Basically that's all I can recall for now.
Now after 5 days of rest I beginning to feel restless again. Maybe it's time to learn another new song for the keyboard. Just finish learning (not completely perfectly can play) the song called forbidden love (some 'old' song from a jap drama that is quite popular a few years ago) as introduced/recommended by Wenq.
Also, as recent as the last wednesday, 2 of my section mates (namely IC n 2IC) got their letter. Now I pondering when will be my turn. Really hope not during this 3 years of my uni life. Sometimes I just cannot control but to feel pessimistic and alot of hatred towards this issue.
As I mentioned above, I get to know 4 NTU interns who are attached to that company. I think they will miss the time they had during the office where only temps and 3 of the interns are inside, namely kelly, gen and zul as we called them (the last one has no choice as he is attached to another dept so he can only come by during break time).
LOL. They (the 3) have so much freedom as compared to where they are sitting now after they are relocated. I think I will also miss the stories they shared and the things they do during work which I won't say. I think their internship will be just over when MY TIME has come.
As for FOD where the D stands for DAY, quite enjoyable overall. Saw alot of new faces and a few familiar ones. The part before the CCA booths is ok. Maybe I really still have problem expressing myself, cannot project my voice cearly. But the ice breaker is a good one.
As for the part after the CCA booths, about half the OG is missing by then. Still, some of the games that we played are quite lame, especially the 'pillow fight'. The ending is really unforeseen. As I said earlier, FOC is out of question for me. The FOC is held on 16-18 but 17 got gathering so I see no point going for the FOC.
Other than all these, I will be settling other stuff that I must settle IF NOT I believe I will have a hard time.
I ended my temp job on 30 June, attended 2 of my friends birthday parties.
Bought/ got my hands on/used quite a few new items (thanks for the advice from the NTU interns who are attached to the company that I worked).
Stopped my driving after I pass my BTT. Shouldn't be taking lessons for the coming 3 years unless I find myself a goldmine or something.
Attended the FOD (not FOC aka freshman orientation camp) but not participating in the FOC due to some gathering that I MUST attend.
Basically that's all I can recall for now.
Now after 5 days of rest I beginning to feel restless again. Maybe it's time to learn another new song for the keyboard. Just finish learning (not completely perfectly can play) the song called forbidden love (some 'old' song from a jap drama that is quite popular a few years ago) as introduced/recommended by Wenq.
Also, as recent as the last wednesday, 2 of my section mates (namely IC n 2IC) got their letter. Now I pondering when will be my turn. Really hope not during this 3 years of my uni life. Sometimes I just cannot control but to feel pessimistic and alot of hatred towards this issue.
As I mentioned above, I get to know 4 NTU interns who are attached to that company. I think they will miss the time they had during the office where only temps and 3 of the interns are inside, namely kelly, gen and zul as we called them (the last one has no choice as he is attached to another dept so he can only come by during break time).
LOL. They (the 3) have so much freedom as compared to where they are sitting now after they are relocated. I think I will also miss the stories they shared and the things they do during work which I won't say. I think their internship will be just over when MY TIME has come.
As for FOD where the D stands for DAY, quite enjoyable overall. Saw alot of new faces and a few familiar ones. The part before the CCA booths is ok. Maybe I really still have problem expressing myself, cannot project my voice cearly. But the ice breaker is a good one.
As for the part after the CCA booths, about half the OG is missing by then. Still, some of the games that we played are quite lame, especially the 'pillow fight'. The ending is really unforeseen. As I said earlier, FOC is out of question for me. The FOC is held on 16-18 but 17 got gathering so I see no point going for the FOC.
Other than all these, I will be settling other stuff that I must settle IF NOT I believe I will have a hard time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home