Friday, 11 April 2008

Just finish watching Proposal Daisakusen. Overall, I find that it's really worth my time to watch it. I only start to watch this show about 2 days ago when jh introduced it to me. Since then, I've been spending most of my time trying to watch finish this.

I'm sure this show will appeal to alot of people. The thing that the male lead had been given by the fairy is something that I think all of us will also want to have. But sadly in reality such things won't happen and our lives continue to go on. If I'm given this, I think I will go back to my sec sch days. Really regret alot of things that I should and shouldn't do in those 4 years but neverthless it's over.

Now looking for other shows to watch. Really love this kind of shows. I will always feel emotional after watching but it really make me feel that I'm still alive and with feelings... Not always that I like to keep quiet or look sad but I sometimes just don't know how to 'click' with people and it's very frustrating/saddening to have people around keep talking and talking but you just don't know how to join them in the conversation...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home