Hmm...after today, a new month starts. Yesterday I just registered and booked a slot for my BTT..the test date is just less than one month away which I also couldn't believe I'm so lucky. Hopefully I can pass this on my first attempt.
As for today, I abit regret, saying the address of this blog to my colleagues(other temps who worked with me). But nevermind, since I put this address on my facebook and friendster profile, I already make it public. So nothing to hide and I also don't care who reads it anymore.
Speaking about my colleagues. This is the 3rd week since we started working. One of them had already left last wk. Sad to say very soon we all will part our ways as after next week, only one colleague and me will be working. I doubt I will see new faces.
So far, I think I only spoke about this matter to one person or I just called it a friend of mine. And the reply I get is that I'm thinking too much. After much thought I feel that the reply was right as I also think that I'm thinking too much stuff.
As for the matter, actually it's very simple. I'm starting to miss my colleagues( those temps who are working with me) for no reason or unknown reason.
Maybe bcos I know that very soon they will start their lessons, or maybe bcos after working so long i seldom see new faces around my age when I work, or even maybe bcos they are gals so that's why I miss them.
I'm not very sure of the reasons but I just always think that I'm very fortunate to meet them and I feel that I should take care of them when I can.
Anyway, I just hope they will not laugh or give weird looks at me if they read my blog cos I now also dunno wat I thinking... Maybe I'm just thinking too much but I'm trying to control.
Actually there're alot of things going through my mind now but I guess I better go and sleep. Now slowly trying to break the bottle of mine bit by bit.
Quote one phrase that I also don't remember when I learn it...Pain is temporary, worry is forever. Sounds quite true to me.
As for today, I abit regret, saying the address of this blog to my colleagues(other temps who worked with me). But nevermind, since I put this address on my facebook and friendster profile, I already make it public. So nothing to hide and I also don't care who reads it anymore.
Speaking about my colleagues. This is the 3rd week since we started working. One of them had already left last wk. Sad to say very soon we all will part our ways as after next week, only one colleague and me will be working. I doubt I will see new faces.
So far, I think I only spoke about this matter to one person or I just called it a friend of mine. And the reply I get is that I'm thinking too much. After much thought I feel that the reply was right as I also think that I'm thinking too much stuff.
As for the matter, actually it's very simple. I'm starting to miss my colleagues( those temps who are working with me) for no reason or unknown reason.
Maybe bcos I know that very soon they will start their lessons, or maybe bcos after working so long i seldom see new faces around my age when I work, or even maybe bcos they are gals so that's why I miss them.
I'm not very sure of the reasons but I just always think that I'm very fortunate to meet them and I feel that I should take care of them when I can.
Anyway, I just hope they will not laugh or give weird looks at me if they read my blog cos I now also dunno wat I thinking... Maybe I'm just thinking too much but I'm trying to control.
Actually there're alot of things going through my mind now but I guess I better go and sleep. Now slowly trying to break the bottle of mine bit by bit.
Quote one phrase that I also don't remember when I learn it...Pain is temporary, worry is forever. Sounds quite true to me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home