Hmm. Right now is 2/3 way through the 3rd month of year 2008. Alot of changes for me during this month. The contract with my previous employer has expired. Now I had landed in my 2nd temp admin job, which is at tuas and is quite near to the 2nd link bridge.
Overall quite pleased with this one as... There are 4 other temps working with me and they are all girls, from poly. Besides that, the workload is WAY much lesser. As for the negative side, i won't write it out here. Not nice to write also.
Till now, I still got a bit of problem figuring out the notes. Anyway, I have my hands on the other score sheet that I wanted previously. It was even harder than the first one that I practice. Now thinking of getting another song to practice. Most probably I will try the song that my friend wanted to play.
As for my choice for my education, I'm still waiting for the results of my applications. Most probably I think I will not make it into the 3 local uni. Hopefully some private ones will accept me. Haiz.
Recently, my mum begin to say that I'm getting thinner again. But then, I also have no idea why. But nevertheless, I will try to find solutions to it. Worst come to worst, I will follow the diet that I tried last time. It works well but need alot of determination and hardwork, which I don't have obviously.
Now left about 6 months before my sister flies out of sg for her studies. Hope she will do well I guess. China is not really a safe place i think, especially with all the negative news and information coming from there/ about it's people.
Overall quite pleased with this one as... There are 4 other temps working with me and they are all girls, from poly. Besides that, the workload is WAY much lesser. As for the negative side, i won't write it out here. Not nice to write also.
Till now, I still got a bit of problem figuring out the notes. Anyway, I have my hands on the other score sheet that I wanted previously. It was even harder than the first one that I practice. Now thinking of getting another song to practice. Most probably I will try the song that my friend wanted to play.
As for my choice for my education, I'm still waiting for the results of my applications. Most probably I think I will not make it into the 3 local uni. Hopefully some private ones will accept me. Haiz.
Recently, my mum begin to say that I'm getting thinner again. But then, I also have no idea why. But nevertheless, I will try to find solutions to it. Worst come to worst, I will follow the diet that I tried last time. It works well but need alot of determination and hardwork, which I don't have obviously.
Now left about 6 months before my sister flies out of sg for her studies. Hope she will do well I guess. China is not really a safe place i think, especially with all the negative news and information coming from there/ about it's people.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home