Today is the last day of August. September is coming soon. Lunar 7th month is also over. School started about 1 month ago but actually I only went back for 10 times. I overslept yesterday and missed my 3rd lesson for POA.
For the past one month. I can only remember a few things, or maybe just one thing that is rare to attend. Attended Jon's birthday gathering/party/whatever-you-call-it. That will be the 4th time I attend a 21st birthday gathering. Hope more will come.
Soon, my sis will be flying for Bejing in less than 3 days, starting from now. Nothing much to say but just hope that everything will be fine. I also pray that it will be a smooth journey for her. Afterall, she will be spending 2 years of her time there for her studies.
For school, I enrolled into SIM-UOL Accounting and Finance. Overall I feel is that it can be very slack as you only have up to 4 lectures a week, each lasting 3 hours including a small break in between the 3 hours. So total you go there for a maximum of 12 hours each week, which is quite a short duartion as compared to local uni like NTU and NUS where students spent hours in the school.
But due to the short hours per week, one can imagine the amount of time that is available to him or her for the rest of the week. As for me, this course is like my first investment so no matter what I must do my best this time round. Mostly all my savings will be gone for this..... with financial support from parents though. Soon, I must find a way to get my income.
Think that's it for now. Actually got quite alot of things to say but I think it is boring enough to read my wall of text. Next year around this period, we will have a new type of payment for public transport so... don't forget to get the deposits back for EZ link card if you can.
For the past one month. I can only remember a few things, or maybe just one thing that is rare to attend. Attended Jon's birthday gathering/party/whatever-you-call-it. That will be the 4th time I attend a 21st birthday gathering. Hope more will come.
Soon, my sis will be flying for Bejing in less than 3 days, starting from now. Nothing much to say but just hope that everything will be fine. I also pray that it will be a smooth journey for her. Afterall, she will be spending 2 years of her time there for her studies.
For school, I enrolled into SIM-UOL Accounting and Finance. Overall I feel is that it can be very slack as you only have up to 4 lectures a week, each lasting 3 hours including a small break in between the 3 hours. So total you go there for a maximum of 12 hours each week, which is quite a short duartion as compared to local uni like NTU and NUS where students spent hours in the school.
But due to the short hours per week, one can imagine the amount of time that is available to him or her for the rest of the week. As for me, this course is like my first investment so no matter what I must do my best this time round. Mostly all my savings will be gone for this..... with financial support from parents though. Soon, I must find a way to get my income.
Think that's it for now. Actually got quite alot of things to say but I think it is boring enough to read my wall of text. Next year around this period, we will have a new type of payment for public transport so... don't forget to get the deposits back for EZ link card if you can.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home