Sunday, 20 July 2008

From now onwards, I'm 21. Happy Birthday! Thanks for the gift and cake!

Anyway, I also don't know what to write about now. Today just went to Li Ann's birthday BBQ but sadly I feel so wasted as I need to left early so as to celebrate mine own as well. So in the end I never try his cake, never see him cut cake and also never take the final group photo!!!

As for the gift and cake I get 2 days ago, really alot of thanks to weemay, mervyn, yanyin, caleb, xilei and jingfeng. At least my 21st is still of significance when I looked back. Never dream that my 21st will be like this.

There are others who also SMSed/MSNed me. I really appreciate them too. Thanks Gen, Kevin and my cousin who tagged me. Thanks!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home