1 week have passed since my last paper end on last friday. So far I only submit 5 applications and no news from those agencies yet. Hopefully I may have some news if not I have no idea how to spent my this 3-4 months of vacation.
Job market quite bad now. I think now also very hard to get jobs related to accounts which I really need to have more experience on. Mostly need a certain amount of experience/need a diploma before you can qualify. Abit regret that I done so much temp admin work last year. Doesn't really help me much for now. I should have done something more relevant and practical. Hmm...
Job market quite bad now. I think now also very hard to get jobs related to accounts which I really need to have more experience on. Mostly need a certain amount of experience/need a diploma before you can qualify. Abit regret that I done so much temp admin work last year. Doesn't really help me much for now. I should have done something more relevant and practical. Hmm...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home