3 more days to exams. So far the only thing I've done that is productive is on Labour day eve, when i stay in sch frm 9am to 9pm...as for the rest of the days, I've been slacking.But then, I believed that I will still able to make it no matter what.
Just confirm the timing for sch abt 1 hour ago. Somehow, I got a feeling that my friend is making use of me. Called and ask me abt sch work everytime and then after answering, no calls for a long period. But then, I will try not to think of this way. It jus reminds me how harsh the reality is. When you got value, people treat you nicely, but when you're worthless, people don't even care, jus throw you to one corner and ignore you for the rest of your life.
So far, only my sis and one of my friends said that I look fatter, which is good to me. At least my training for IPPT has some effect. But then, I still believe that I'll not be able to make it and will still fail no matter how much I train. Sometimes this thing is such a pain. Haunting me since pri sch. 15 years have passed and I still cannot make it. Now if cannot make it, still must allocate time for more training. Hard life.
Now is beginning of may. Hopefully after exams, I can faster find a job and get some income during the holidays. Like nothing much to do during holidays besides slacking somemore.
Hopefully the coming exams are manageable. So far everything I do is ok. Pray hard that no stupid stunning questions will come out. Even if it does come out, hopefully I can understand well. I beginning to get tired of waiting for exams to come. Alot of mixed feelings waiting to be unleashed. Excited, nervous, anxious, hope n more. Hopefully can settle fast, once and for all and end the burden.
The feelings I hve now is worse than the feelings I had when taking my O n A lvls a few years back. No more classmates, only know a few course mates. Somemore all like younger than me. No more going through of tutorials in classrooms. Everyone suddenly rush to sch and study like mad in this period of time. So.............. I don't know what to say.
Jus saw a photo of my ex-classmate. He has slimmed down alot and according to his status, he's engaged. Same age as me, but ENGAGED! Of course, I already know of one who is married and with kid but is a she. But this one is a he. I jus hope all the best to him in supporting his family. Not easy to support a family in SG with all these high cost of living and infinite wants.
Think I better go sleep before I reach sch late tomorrow. I just feel like right now, I'm slacking as though exams are over but then in fact, exams is coming in 3 more days...I'm still so relaxed. Haiz, don't know it's a good sign or bad omen. SO SLACK!!!
Just confirm the timing for sch abt 1 hour ago. Somehow, I got a feeling that my friend is making use of me. Called and ask me abt sch work everytime and then after answering, no calls for a long period. But then, I will try not to think of this way. It jus reminds me how harsh the reality is. When you got value, people treat you nicely, but when you're worthless, people don't even care, jus throw you to one corner and ignore you for the rest of your life.
So far, only my sis and one of my friends said that I look fatter, which is good to me. At least my training for IPPT has some effect. But then, I still believe that I'll not be able to make it and will still fail no matter how much I train. Sometimes this thing is such a pain. Haunting me since pri sch. 15 years have passed and I still cannot make it. Now if cannot make it, still must allocate time for more training. Hard life.
Now is beginning of may. Hopefully after exams, I can faster find a job and get some income during the holidays. Like nothing much to do during holidays besides slacking somemore.
Hopefully the coming exams are manageable. So far everything I do is ok. Pray hard that no stupid stunning questions will come out. Even if it does come out, hopefully I can understand well. I beginning to get tired of waiting for exams to come. Alot of mixed feelings waiting to be unleashed. Excited, nervous, anxious, hope n more. Hopefully can settle fast, once and for all and end the burden.
The feelings I hve now is worse than the feelings I had when taking my O n A lvls a few years back. No more classmates, only know a few course mates. Somemore all like younger than me. No more going through of tutorials in classrooms. Everyone suddenly rush to sch and study like mad in this period of time. So.............. I don't know what to say.
Jus saw a photo of my ex-classmate. He has slimmed down alot and according to his status, he's engaged. Same age as me, but ENGAGED! Of course, I already know of one who is married and with kid but is a she. But this one is a he. I jus hope all the best to him in supporting his family. Not easy to support a family in SG with all these high cost of living and infinite wants.
Think I better go sleep before I reach sch late tomorrow. I just feel like right now, I'm slacking as though exams are over but then in fact, exams is coming in 3 more days...I'm still so relaxed. Haiz, don't know it's a good sign or bad omen. SO SLACK!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home