Friday, 15 May 2009

OK. I finished all the 5 papers. Today's econs paper is the hardest of all 5, totally no idea I can make it or not. Hopefully I no need to retake it. But 2nd year still got econs to take....I also pray that the results will be satisfactory. No need very good but also cannot be very bad, no matter what I must pass, especially for econs.

For now, I think I will relax myself and maybe start to find a job to get my income. I need to wait about 3 months to get my results. 3 months actually can be quite short, especially if I work. Hope that I can find one decent job, think most probably through agencies again. Hard to find employment in such a situation/economic turndown. IPPT coming soon, think I will go for RT. Fated. Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home