Monday, 11 May 2009

Till now, I only completed 2 papers out of the 5. Abit demoralised and pessimistic of the end results that I may get but hopefully the coming 3 won't be so bad. Just browse some photos of me on facebook. Somehow I'm having a sense of urgency/panic with regards to my image/posture.

So far, i think compared to last time, my posture has improved but then, still not good enough. Somehow i feel the only solution is to go gym and train my back. Always feel like my back is breaking when I try stand straight for a period of time and my shoulder blades are abit like curved in, not straight across. IPPT coming soon, most probably fail. Can mentally prepare for RT.

As for today, went to my cousin's house. While I see her do resume and cover letter, I wonder will I need to do that soon or not. Seems like sooner or later I must do it for the sake of employment and income.

As for now, I've been trying to find out more information regarding some stuff. Seems like very hard to find a reliable one. Hard to decide which to choose too. Hopefully after exams I will settle this first step once and for all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home