Another week has passed since my exams ended. So far, for my job hunt, I only received a few calls. Mostly is about being a financial planner/advisor but then, when they realise I'm still a student, I'm not needed.
Anyway, finally I settle one thing that is bothering me since Feburary this year. Now I'm just waiting for the offical letter and confirmation before I'm allowed to ..ahem.. to what I've been thinking of doing. But it seems that currently the time is not that right/ripe. Got a feeling of 'miss the boat'...
As for today. I just recorded some songs which I played on keyboard. But overall it seems that I'm still not good enough and I'm not that confident yet. So posting online will not be an option for now. Hopefully next time if I think I'm really passionate about playing, I will take up piano. Not all my fingers are strong enough to press and play piano keys with force. Not nimble enough too. Need more patience and practice. Fingerings anyhow.
Up till now, I've been on facebook most of the time. Somehow after doing those quizzes that my friends make, it seems that I'm still don't know them well enough. Maybe now I should start changing some aspects of my life if not I really don't know I'm able to survive well in future. Alot of things still don't know about yet. No experience. Can be easily conned by people if I'm not careful. Must think and see more.
Anyway, finally I settle one thing that is bothering me since Feburary this year. Now I'm just waiting for the offical letter and confirmation before I'm allowed to ..ahem.. to what I've been thinking of doing. But it seems that currently the time is not that right/ripe. Got a feeling of 'miss the boat'...
As for today. I just recorded some songs which I played on keyboard. But overall it seems that I'm still not good enough and I'm not that confident yet. So posting online will not be an option for now. Hopefully next time if I think I'm really passionate about playing, I will take up piano. Not all my fingers are strong enough to press and play piano keys with force. Not nimble enough too. Need more patience and practice. Fingerings anyhow.
Up till now, I've been on facebook most of the time. Somehow after doing those quizzes that my friends make, it seems that I'm still don't know them well enough. Maybe now I should start changing some aspects of my life if not I really don't know I'm able to survive well in future. Alot of things still don't know about yet. No experience. Can be easily conned by people if I'm not careful. Must think and see more.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home