Saturday, 13 June 2009

Just added back the tagboard as requested. Later on, this afternoon, I will take my IPPT. Hopefully I don't fail too badly.

So far, 1 month has passed since exams ended. Now still no job. The only decent job reply I had is regarding a temporary assignment as a temperature taker. But in the end, I rejected it. Not sure whether is this a wise move or not but I guess, as the amount of time available for work is running out, most probably for this vacation, I'll have no job and will not be working.

Now still deciding if I should try part time jobs after school starts. In the first place I wonder if I can find such jobs that allows me to work for 3 or 4 days in a week. The second thing is I wonder if I can cope with it or not. Sounds tiring and 'no life'.

Anyway, just got my hands on something new. Hopefully everything will be fine for me. I'm looking forward about this. Still got lots of things to learn nevertheless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home