Saturday, 21 November 2009

Ok. Quite a few things happen to me. I got back my results around september. School started on late september this year. I failed my IPPT and going for RT until I got myself excused due to an operation which I undergone on 28/10/09. That operation is for appendicitis. Now I have 4 operation scars. I'm going for medical review at Jurong Camp on early december. I had opened a trading account and so far the performance is still not so bad. Now, almost every week, I will spend 9, 3 and 3 hours in school on tuesday, thursday and friday respectively.

Somehow, till now, I'm still undecided on what I will be in future. Did I make the right decision to do this course? I wondered. Maybe I wondered too far off. Recently, I recalled a song that I learnt 9 years ago and I think I still remember the names of those who taught me that song. Wonder how are they doing now.

Tomorrow, I will be attending another wedding dinner again. This will be my 4th one if I remember correctly. I wonder how the setup will be like.

Nowadays, I'm getting bored. Not because I got nothing to do, but I just feel bored somehow. Kind of sad too, especially people don't reply you on MSN and they just went offline without saying anything. Not once, not twice, but quite a few times. Everyone seems so busy.

Not sure if this way of thinking is true, but I just feel that I'm quite a boring person and whoever get me, I wonder how it will end up. Now, 2nd year. After 2011, I will be out of SIM. People always say that it's harder to find the right one when you start working. If this is true, I wonder what will I end up to be.

I wonder, wonder and wonder.....Maybe I just concentrate on what I should be doing now and ignore the rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home